Sunday 6 January 2013

Playing Around With Photoshop..


I was looking through some old files on my computer and this is what I came across. When I was in year 7, one of my English assignments was to design my own chocolate bar advert for a 'magazine' and this is the one I designed. 

Last year my media teacher suggested that I play around with photoshop a bit more in order for me to become more confident when using the programme since this is the software I will be using to make my final magazine cover and double page spread. 

I then decided that I would try and re-create my advert but using photoshop instead. It took forever but I now feel a bit more comfortable with the software and the tools that come with it. 

























'Express yourself without saying a word, feel good inside with the NEW exciting licious bar go forth and shine!'

No comments:

Post a Comment